- Cooking Equipment
- Stainless Steel Equipment
Food Processing Equipment
- About Us
- Customer Service
Here is a commercial electric crepe maker manufacturer guide for you.
Electric crepe maker has been selling in markets as hotcakes sell in the bakery since their launch. If you don’t have any idea about this product and you’re worried about where to get one. There are many things you should consider about crepe makers and the best commercial electric crepe maker manufacturer before purchasing so; we have prepared a detailed guide for you. Read on to know more about this product.
You love to eat delicious crepes but don’t know how to make them at home like those professionals in five-star hotels or restaurants. An electric crepe machine is an appliance that can make it easy and faster for you to make crispy and yummy crepes. Just like a gas crepe maker, you can prepare a variety of dishes using an electric crepe maker, for example, pancakes, omelets, roti, and tortillas; you can cook meat, fish, seafood, steaks, and sandwiches; you can also sauté veggies.
You’ll be thinking about how this maker works, so the working mechanism of electric crepe makers is explained below:
Mechanism of electric crepe makers:
MARCHEF is here to guide you about the working mechanism of the electric crepe maker:
- You have to turn on the crepe maker by using the switch button, but before that plug, the crepe maker into the socket so that it gets the electricity supply.
- Then, once the pan gets heated; pour the crepe batter onto the crepe maker and wait for a few seconds.
- Flip the Crepe using a spatula.
- Add some ingredients to your crepe and wait for a few seconds to get Golden and crispy crepes; then flip and fold the crepe and serve it.
- To cook a crepe of 8 to 10 inches in diameter, you should use a crepe maker.
- The bottom of the Crepe maker is round and it is extended upwards allowing you to get the perfect crepe. This upward surface enables the Crepe to receive the best heat.
- The electric Crepe maker uses slightly less than an ounce of batter, which results in a crepe that is approximately 1 mm thick.
Some reasons for buying an electric crepe maker
Here are some benefits of using an electric crepe maker that serves as a reason for buying one for you.
Electric crepe makers do not use gas, and their surface is made up of Teflon; therefore, they do not produce smoke.
2. Adjustable temperature:
Another advantage of using an electric crepe is its adjustable temperature control feature, which enables its user to adjust heat using a knob located on the outer body of the maker.
3. Energy efficient:
They are highly energy efficient as the more power a crepe maker has faster, it heats the surface.
As compared to conventional pans and gas crepe makers, the electric ones are affordable.
5. Ease of cleaning:
Electric crepe makers is easy to clean as the coating of their surface plate is made up of non-stick material, so you don’t have to wash them using a dishwasher or water, just wipe the remaining food particles using a tissue or cloth.
Crepe making tools
The following tools are required to make crepes on a crepe maker. Make sure you have them to cook good quality crepes.
- Crepe mix
- Crepe pan
- Crepe batter spatula
- Crepe batter spreader
Top factors to consider before it’s too late
- Capacity: always consider the dimension of your crepe maker; it depends on the volume you are planning to produce. Do you want to serve crepes for breakfast only or it will be a top dish on your menu or do you just need a crepe maker to follow the trend, always check for capacity according to your needs and requirements of producing crepes.
- Surface area: checks for the coating of surface area as non-stick materials are best when it comes to crepe making, they are lightweight, easy to maintain, and clean.
- Style: another important factor to consider. A crepe maker comes in two styles: single plate crepe maker and dual plate crepe maker. You should choose a crepe maker by considering the number of crepes you want to make at the same time.
- Temperature control: always chooses thermostat temperature control, crepe makers.
Commercial electric crepe maker manufacturer
Manufacturers are the one who produces something with high-quality material to provide the best equipment to its customer. Now, let’s talk about the best manufacturer of cooking equipment. So, MARCHEF is the best because we have a wide range of products which includes cooking equipment, baking equipment, and stainless steel equipment. Our long warranty cycle has always satisfied our customers. It not only makes them believe in us but also makes their daily life chores easier and more efficient.
Let’s learn more about MARCHEF.
MARCHEF holds a certification for providing our customers with the best equipment. We have staff members of 70+ people who work day and night to solve your problems and serve you with the best. Not only this, our products are environment-friendly and are made with long life cycles compared to the other local brands. Because we believe that every piece of equipment is a story in itself and each holds the lowest possible price with efficiency, probability, and reliability.
MARCHEF electric crepe maker series
Use our electric crepe maker to serve delicious and mouthwatering crepes in your restaurants and at home. Our electric crepe makers are made up of stainless steel, which makes them more durable and reliable. External shell and grease collector are used inside the crepe maker, which is also made of stainless steel. Our crepe machines are easy to use and maintain. The hot plate of the maker is coated with Teflon which is heat resistant and has great electrical properties. The temperature for the hot plate is 400 degrees Celsius. We know how important temperature control in electric machines is; therefore we provide you with rotatory buttons for accurate temperature control.
Our electric crepe maker consists of the following models:
- 300mm Electric Crepe Maker
- Round Electric Crepe Maker
- Double Electric Crepe Maker
- 400mm Electric Crepe Maker
Let’s have a look at their specs one by one.
· 300mm Electric crepe maker
This crepe maker has a hot plate whose size is 300mm. The overall dimension of the crepe maker is 530*330*205mm. it uses 220-240 Walt electricity and has a power of 2000W. The temperature range is between 50 to 300 degrees Celsius. It has a non-stick plate and an on/off switch and indicator. It is easy to clean, due to its nonstick surface, the crepes can easily be flipped and folded, which increases the efficiency of this crepe maker
· Round Electric Crepe Maker
If you’re looking for a round shape crepe maker, this model is made just for you. Square frame models also have the same functions and performance, but round shape ones are more appealing and satisfying to most of our customers. They are circular hot griddles that are best for baking the crepe batter. Our round electric crepe maker has a hot plate surface area of 400 mm and it has the power of 300w. It only consumes 220 watts of electricity. Its temperature range is 50-300 degrees Celsius.
· Double Electric Crepe Maker
If you want to serve crepes in large quantities, buying a double electric crepe maker would be your best decision. Its frame is square with two crepe hot plates installed on it. It has two switch buttons, two indicators, and two temperature control knobs. It has a removable grease control tray. The size of each hot plate is 400 mm, and it consumes only 220 watts of electricity. Its power capacity is 6000w.
· 400 mm Electric crepe maker
The only difference between a 300 mm electric crepe maker and this one is the size of the plate and power. The size of the hot plate is 400mm and its power is 2400w; all other specs are the same.
That’s all from our electric crepe maker series. To know more about crepe makers, visit our website.
Buy an electric crepe maker from the manufacturer that guides you in the best possible way, and also serves your, guests, with unforgettable tasty crepes; buy your electric crepe maker from MARCHEF. Our crepe makers can be your good helper in your kitchen.
Please feel free to contact our friendly reception staff for any product equipment questions!