- Cooking Equipment
- Stainless Steel Equipment
Food Processing Equipment
- About Us
- Customer Service
How To Make Yummy waffles With Your Commercial Waffle Maker?
What Is The Commercial Waffle Maker?
A commercial waffle maker is designed for restaurants or other places that serve large groups of people on a regular basis such as schools or hospitals. These machines are built to withstand heavy use so they will last for years without breaking down or malfunctioning in any way. They also have large cooking plates that allow you to make more than one batch of food at once so your customers don’t have to wait long before they get their order.
It has two plates which are connected by hinges. The plates are heated by gas or electricity, depending on how they were designed in the first place. The plates have holes in them which allow the dough to pass through them while they are being cooked over hot surfaces on both sides simultaneously. This allows you to get a crispy outer layer while keeping your food inside moist and chewy without drying it out too much.
Commercial waffle makers are used by restaurants, cafes, and other food service establishments. These machines are highly durable and can be used for years to come. It is not surprising that you find them in most kitchens today.
A Commercial Waffle Maker Is Better For You:
A commercial waffle maker is often used in restaurants and cafes to make delicious waffles for customers. If you want to be able to make the same kind of waffles, then you need to have the right equipment. The main difference between a commercial waffle maker and a home waffle maker is that the former has more features than the latter. You may find that your home waffle maker does not have all the features that you need. However, if you are looking for a commercial waffle maker, then here are some features that MARCHEF has:
Non-stick cooking plate:
The non-stick cooking plate of a commercial waffle maker ensures that your food does not stick to it during cooking. This makes it easier for you to clean up after use because you can just wipe off any residue from the surface. Non-stick cooking plates also help prevent foods from burning while they are being cooked as well as making sure that they do not stick together while still hot.
One of the main differences between professional and home use is temperature control. A good commercial waffle maker will have a temperature control feature that allows users to set their desired temperature level so that they can get perfect results every time they use it. This feature is necessary because it helps ensure that foods are cooked properly without any risk of burning or undercooking them.
Having an adjustable temperature range is another important feature that you should look out for when buying a commercial waffle maker. The reason behind this is that it will allow you to make different types of waffles. You can make low-fat ones as well as high-fat ones with this kind of feature. It means that you do not have to buy separate machines for each type of waffle that you want to make.
Make Yummy Waffles With Your Commercial Waffle Maker:
Waffles are delicious treats that everyone loves. However, they can be difficult to make at home because it takes time and effort to make them from scratch. With a MARCHEF commercial waffle maker, however, all you need to do is pour in your batter and press a button!
Here are some steps and tips for making waffles with a commercial waffle maker:
- 1. Start by preheating your commercial waffle maker so that it reaches the correct temperature before you start cooking. This will ensure that your waffles are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. MARCHEF‘s commercial waffle maker has an indicator light that clearly shows the temperature of the pan.
- 2. Measure out all of your ingredients into a bowl before you start mixing them together. This will help ensure that everything is evenly distributed throughout the batter so that your waffles come out perfectly even every time!
- 3. Mix together all of the dry ingredients first, then add in any liquid ingredients that you have available (e.g., milk). Use only enough liquid so that the dry ingredients absorb all of it and become moistened—if there is still water in the bowl after mixing, add more flour until it absorbs all of the water completely.
- 4. Add any additional flavoring like chocolate chips or fruit syrup before closing the lid again and pressing down on the lid so that everything is evenly distributed throughout each waffle.
- 5. In the end, you just need to wait a few seconds and you can easily remove it from the machine. Because MARCHEF‘s hot plate is Teflon coated, it has good non-stick properties. So, you don’t have to worry about the waffles sticking to the pan!
MARCHEF Offers You Super Commercial Waffle Maker:
As mentioned above, MARCHEF can provide you with a quality commercial waffle maker. So who is it? It is a commercial catering equipment supplier from China and one of the leading suppliers in China. It has been specializing in kitchenware for more than 10 years, so it knows how to make kitchenware for chefs to be on hand.
At MARCHEF, if you want to buy a waffle maker, you have so many options! Because they offer commercial waffle makers in various shapes, but also OEM and ODM services. You can find waffle makers in different shapes such as pine trees, hot dogs, eggs, flowers, and more on its official website. Although they are not the same shape, they provide you with super high performance. So, go check it out!
Please feel free to contact our friendly reception staff for any product equipment questions!