- Cooking Equipment
- Deep Fryer
- Griddle & Grill
- Waffle Maker
- Hot Dog Machine
- Combination oven
- Bakery Equipment
- Snack Food Equipment
- Food Warmer
- Food Smoker
- Rice Cooker
- Induction Cooker
- Electric Salamander
- Gas Burner
- Coffee Machine & Grinder
- Hamburger Machine
- Water & Coffee Boiler
- Disinfection Equipment
- Stainless Steel Equipment
- Work Table
- Wall Cabinet
- Dining Cart
- Serving Trolley
- Transport Cart
- Waste bag holder
- Heavy Duty Cart
- Hand Sink
- Cup Dispenser
- Knife & Fork Holder
- GN Holder
- Water Faucet
- Food Warmer Lamp
- Pot & Barrel & Frying Pan
- Chasing Dish & Oil Funnel
- Food Processing Equipment
- Bowl Cutter
- Meat Slicer
- Meat Grinder
- Meat Tenderizer
- Potato Peeler
- Potato Spiral Slicer
- Vegetable Slicer & Dicer
- Vegetable Cutter
- Tomato Cutter
- Sausage Stuffer & Slicer
- Vacuum Pickling Machine
- Powder Mill
- Bone Saw
- Bread Slicer
- Meat Mixer
- Hamburger Press
- Ice Crusher
- Kebab Slicer
- Commercial Blender
- Meatball Forming Machine
- Noodle Maker
- Beverage equipment
- Chicken Plucker
- Packing Equipment
- Cooling Equipment
- Cake Showcase
- Cold Show Case
- Upright Beverage Showcase
- Undercounter Refrigerator
- Sushi Showcase
- Salad Showcase
- Ice Cream Machine
- Roll Ice Cream Machine
- Cooling Pack
- Slush Machine
- Juice Dispenser
- Ice Maker
- Combined Temperature Series
- Gastronomie Pizza dispaly
- About Us
- Customer Service
Do you need an electric pizza oven wholesaler?
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about an Electric pizza oven wholesaler. You will learn about the costs, features, mechanisms, and the best wholesaler of an electric pizza oven. We hope that this will help you to make the best decision for buying an electric pizza oven.
First, let’s learn about the electric pizza oven and its mechanism.
Electric pizza oven:
Who doesn’t like hot pizza? The pizza slice is the best triangle that we love. An electric pizza oven is cooking equipment that uses power and electricity to cook pizzas. With an electric pizza oven, you can bake pizza quickly and easily. An electric pizza oven is surely bliss for your kitchen. Whether you’re a pizza shop owner, a café owner, or a restaurant owner, if you want to serve pizza to your customers without compromising on the quality, you should buy it.
The working mechanism of the electric pizza oven
An electric pizza oven requires electricity to work due to which the pizza oven will only work when there is an electricity connection, and as soon as the connection is lost the oven will stop working.
Following are the steps you should follow to eat or serve the best pizza:
- Step 1: Plug the oven into electricity.
- Step 2: Set the temperature of your oven.
- Step 3: Once your pizza oven is heated, place the pizza inside it.
- Step 4: To get a crusty pizza by changing the temperature from average to high.
- Step 5. Set the timer.
- Step 6: Once the timer rings. Check the pizza, if it is baked then turn off the pizza oven, but if the pizza dough is still not ready, again, set the timer for a few minutes.
- Step 7: Take the pizza out from the oven and place the pizza pan on top of your counter.
- Step 8: Serve the pizza.
- Step 9: Wait until the oven turns cold.
- Step 10: Clean the oven with a cloth or sponge.
Advantages of Electric pizza oven:
You cannot only enjoy pizza at home or in a restaurant. There are many other benefits that you can get from an electric pizza oven.
Buying an electric pizza oven would be a great addition to your kitchen because it saves a lot of time. It requires a lot of time and practice to cook a perfect pizza in a conventional pizza oven. But in the case of an electric pizza oven, you can make pizza in less than 15 minutes; hence you don’t have to wait for 40 minutes to satisfy your cravings. Due to this, an electric pizza oven is faster than brick-heavy old ones.
· Environment friendly
You will be thinking about how an oven can be eco-friendly typical oven requires gas to bake food while an electric oven requires electricity and does not produce much heat. If you don’t want your kitchen to become a boiler, you should use an electric pizza oven.
Electric pizza ovens are easy to clean, sometimes cheese drops down during baking, and a clean oven is essential to serve fresh pizza that smells good. You only need a cloth or sponge to clean the oven.
Electric consumes less space if you have a small kitchen, then an electric pizza oven is a gem for you unlike, conventional ovens electric ovens require very little space you can place them at the side of your countertop in your kitchen, indoor, outdoor or even if you are going on a road trip you can take pizza oven with you in your car.
· Easy on the pocket
Electric pizza ovens are more inexpensive than conventional ovens. The price range of electric pizza ovens is 700$ -1300$. Electric ovens can even save a lot of your money as they are energy efficient. Nowadays, many restaurants are using electric pizza ovens as they are easy to store and clean.
· Temperature control
The electric oven provides the facility to customers that can adjust the temperature according to food requirements.
Features of an electric pizza oven
- Heating tubes: A perfect electric oven has two heating tubes at the top and bottom to heat the toppings and crust of the pizza.
- Modifiable temperature setting: besides the heating tube you have a changeable thermostat so you can set the temperature of both the heating tubes according to needs. For instance, if you want to have a hard-crust pizza, you can set the temperature of the bottom tube a bit higher than the top one.
- It is made up of stainless steel, which is the most suitable material as it can abstain from high temperatures, is easy to clean, and also prevent rusting.
Electric pizza oven wholesaler
That’s all you need to know about electric pizza ovens; now let’s move on to the wholesaler. So in general wholesalers get products from manufacturers and then sells them to retailers which further sell them into the market, e-commerce websites, and to customers as well. We can guarantee you that MARCHEF is the wholesaler you’re looking for why? Read more to find out.
MARCHEF electric pizza oven
Our pizza ovens are made up of durable stainless steel construction, as we know that our customers like products with a longer life span; this stainless steel resists heat, scratches, and corrosion. We use a U-shaped heating tube instead of a long bar tube because we believe that long bar tubes don’t head the pizza evenly and it remains uncooked. We know that customers always want to see the baking process inside the oven; that we provide independent lighting means that there is a switch that you can use to turn on the light inside the oven. There are many wholesalers in the market, which will provide you oven with a simple door, but we will provide you with an insulated glass door that reduces the heat loss during baking.
Features of our electric pizza oven
Features that are common in our pizza ovens are:
- The temperature range of our ovens is 50-350C.
- Our oven comprises a thermostat.
- You don’t need to remove the plug to turn your oven off, as our device comes with a power switch.
- We know that a timer is a lifesaver, in this busy world where you have a lot of work to do; therefore our device consists of a timer.
- The door of the oven is made up of tempered glass with a thickness of 5mm means that there is no chance of heat loss.
Marchef electric pizza oven series
Just as no two pizzas are truly the same; no two electric pizza ovens are alike. Every pizza oven has different features and holds different temperature settings and sizes. Some have one heating tube; others have two. Our electric pizza oven series include a double-layer electric pizza oven; two-tray pizza ovens; an electric double-layer pizza oven, a single-layer electric pizza oven, and a European electric pizza oven.
Double layer electric pizza oven
- We have the best double-layer electric pizza oven with two floors so that you can cook two pizzas at once. It is a multifunctional oven and comes with a stone plate.
- It has a power capacity of 8.8kw.
- It only needs the energy of 220-24-V.
- The size of the chamber and stone is 640*435*170mm and 638*430mm*2pcs respectively.
- Its temperature range is between 50 to 350 degrees, which is suitable for baking.
Two tray pizza oven
To boost the efficiency of your business, buy a two-tray pizza oven; it consists of one deck, but you can add two trays means that you can easily bake two pizzas at the same time. If you own a pizza restaurant, you should buy this as it will assist you in preparing more pizzas to serve more customers at the same time.
- It has a power of 6.4kw.
- It also requires 220-240 V/50Hz.
- Its chamber size is 840*640*220mm.
Single layer electric pizza oven
This is our best seller and oldest product which serves the best. If you prefer convenience in life, you should buy a single-layer electric pizza oven.
- It has a power of 2500w.
- Its temperature range is similar to others 0 to 350 degrees.
- Its dimension is 496*490*350*mm.
- It has two independently controlled heating tubes.
European electric pizza oven
You can get a European-style electric pizza oven from us; our European electric pizza oven has the following features.
- It has a European-style steam flat oven.
- It has a steam generator that generates steam to cover the food and bake it.
- It consumes a voltage of 220-240v.
- It has a power of 3.5 kW.
So if you want to take your pizza cooking to the next level then a pizza oven is outstanding equipment for this as they are convenient, durable, and reliable. We hope that you now have all the data regarding the electric pizza oven and its wholesaler that you need. If you want to know more about pizza ovens, you can contact us at //www.marchefchina.com.
Please feel free to contact our friendly reception staff for any product equipment questions!