- Cooking Equipment
- Deep Fryer
- Griddle & Grill
- Waffle Maker
- Hot Dog Machine
- Combination oven
- Bakery Equipment
- Snack Food Equipment
- Food Warmer
- Food Smoker
- Rice Cooker
- Induction Cooker
- Electric Salamander
- Gas Burner
- Coffee Machine & Grinder
- Hamburger Machine
- Water & Coffee Boiler
- Disinfection Equipment
- Stainless Steel Equipment
- Work Table
- Wall Cabinet
- Dining Cart
- Serving Trolley
- Transport Cart
- Waste bag holder
- Heavy Duty Cart
- Hand Sink
- Cup Dispenser
- Knife & Fork Holder
- GN Holder
- Water Faucet
- Food Warmer Lamp
- Pot & Barrel & Frying Pan
- Chasing Dish & Oil Funnel
- Food Processing Equipment
- Bowl Cutter
- Meat Slicer
- Meat Grinder
- Meat Tenderizer
- Potato Peeler
- Potato Spiral Slicer
- Vegetable Slicer & Dicer
- Vegetable Cutter
- Tomato Cutter
- Sausage Stuffer & Slicer
- Vacuum Pickling Machine
- Powder Mill
- Bone Saw
- Bread Slicer
- Meat Mixer
- Hamburger Press
- Ice Crusher
- Kebab Slicer
- Commercial Blender
- Meatball Forming Machine
- Noodle Maker
- Beverage equipment
- Chicken Plucker
- Packing Equipment
- Cooling Equipment
- Cake Showcase
- Cold Show Case
- Upright Beverage Showcase
- Undercounter Refrigerator
- Sushi Showcase
- Salad Showcase
- Ice Cream Machine
- Roll Ice Cream Machine
- Cooling Pack
- Slush Machine
- Juice Dispenser
- Ice Maker
- Combined Temperature Series
- Gastronomie Pizza dispaly
- About Us
- Customer Service
The Only Gas Crepe Maker Wholesaler Guide You’ll Ever Need
Now, you can create mouth-watering crepes in just 30 seconds by using our gas crepe maker. We guarantee you 100% satisfaction and we are a certified wholesaler by many brands. Therefore, if you are looking for a wholesaler, then look no further as MARCHEF is the best gas crepe maker wholesaler. Before moving on towards our gas crepe maker series and what makes us different from others, here is a short introduction to gas crepe maker and their features.
Gas crepe maker
A crepe maker is a device that is used to make crepes, pancakes, roti, tortillas, and a variety of dishes. It comes in two types an electric crepe maker, and a gas crepe maker. If you want to know about electric crepe makers then you can visit www.marchefchina.com. A gas crepe maker uses gas instead of electricity to function. If you are an event caterer or need a crepe maker for outdoor then gas crepe makers are more suited for you and if you want a cost-effective solution for preparing crepes then we recommend you to get a gas crepe maker.
Pros of using a gas crepe maker
Who does not like yummy crepes? Here are some advantages of using a gas crepe maker that we believe you should know:
- Affordability: a gas crepe maker is more affordable than an electric one because they run with a gas supply as natural gas is more affordable than electricity. Nowadays, so many industries and restaurants have a natural gas supply, so they should utilize that instead of paying huge electricity bills.
- High performance: gas crepe machines have high performance because they do not need electricity, and hence work faster than electric ones.
- Reliable: they are more reliable than electric ones because while using electric crepe makers if the power goes off, the crepe will stop working. Gas crepe makers do not rely on electricity to function, which makes them more reliable.
- Versatility: a crepe maker adds versatility to your restaurant menu as you can make roti, tortilla, omelet, sandwich, French toast, chicken steak, fish, and other seafood as well.
- Easy to clean: the crepe makers are very easy to clean, you don’t need to wash them with water, you can just clean them by using tissue, cloth, or any sponge, but, remember that cleaning a crepe maker is very important for your health and crepe machine as well.
Top tips on how to choose the right gas crepe maker for you
Here are some features that you should take into account before buying a gas crepe maker:
· Temperature range:
Always consider the temperature range of the crepe maker, as different crepes require different temperatures; therefore always go for the machine with a temperature range of 50 to 400 degrees C.
The style of crepe maker matters the most, crepe maker has two styles: single or dual, if you want to make more crepes at once, go for a dual crepe maker, but if you don’t want to make crepes in large quantities, then you should go for a single one.
· Temperature control
As safety matters the most, always check whether the crepe maker you’re going to buy has a temperature controller.
Electric crepe makers use electricity which is more costly than LPG gas. Hence, gas crepe makers are energy efficient; they heat up faster than electric ones and can make crepes consistently; therefore it increases profitability.
Now let’s talk about the best gas crepe maker wholesaler.
MARCHEF gas crepe makers
MARCHEF supplies top-quality cooking equipment like crepe makers, pizza makers, Panini makers, etc. at affordable prices. We offer a wide range of gas crepe makers with the best features. The functionality and performance of every maker is the same. We have square frame models that are easy to clean and maintain.
We have two models of gas crepe maker:
Single gas crepe maker
If you have space issues in your kitchen, but you want to satisfy your taste buds, then a single gas crepe maker is surely bliss for you. Our single gas crepe maker has a single hot plate due to which it requires a little space to fit in. Its features include:
- Its voltage is 2800pa.
- It uses LPG gas.
- Its hot plate size is 400mm.
- Its dimensions are 450*490*260mm.
- It has an external grease collector tray which will help you in getting oil-free crepes.
- Its hot plate is coated with Teflon, which makes it non-sticky.
- The temperature of its hot plate is 400 degrees Celsius.
- To control the temperature, there is a rotary button available to assist you.
Double gas crepe maker
A double gas crepe maker is for those who want to serve crepes quickly at a party, a restaurant, or on any occasion. Our double gas crepe maker has the following features:
- It has two hot plates.
- The size of each plate is 400mm.
- It has two temperature control rotary buttons so that if you want to make crepes and tortillas at the same time, you can set the different temperatures on both hot plates.
- It also runs on LPG gas.
- Its dimensions are 890*490*260mm.
- It is easy to maintain.
- The external shell and grease collector shell is made up of stainless steel.
What makes us different from others?
We have been serving our customers with high-quality products for more than 10 years. The following are the reasons that make us exclusive from others.
- Warranty: Nowadays wholesalers do not offer a warranty for products but marchef is one of the certified leading wholesalers that not only provide a warranty but offers an extended warranty because we know that our products are the best and they are long-lasting. Therefore, to gain the trust of our customers, we give the warranty.
- We are bona fide: There are many wholesalers in the market but they are not authentic, there are chances that they may provide you with a repaired machine or a machine with low-quality local material, but MARCHEF provides authentic and genuine products to customers and the other reason to trust us is that we are certified by CE, RoHS, ETL, NSG, etc.
- Worldwide services: We do not only sell products in China; we also serve many countries such as Italy, the UK, Australia, Spain, Greece, etc., and we keep expanding our sales range to more countries.
- Affordable prices: There are many wholesalers, who buys products from manufacturers and sell them at a high price usually a price higher than 5 times of original prices, but we offer high-quality equipment at unbeatable prices; our equipment is not heavy on the pockets of our customers. Order now before they are sold out. Check our website today for prices.
- Customer support service: To help you in choosing the right crepe maker, we provide 24 hours customer service support; you can contact them to share your demands and requirements, and they will suggest the best equipment according to your requirements.
Procedure to use our gas crepe maker
The following are the steps that you can use to prepare delicious crepes using our gas crepe maker.
- Cleaning: always clean your crepe machine before turning it on to remove any dust particles or protective fats.
- Place the gas crepe maker at a location where it can get gas supply easily.
- Connect the device to the gas supply using a tube.
- Set the temperature and turn on the crepe machine.
- Wait until the crepe plates become hot.
- Pour cooking oil.
- Spread the oil.
- Pour the batter.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Flip the crepe using the spatula.
- Again, wait for a few seconds.
- Add ingredients to the crepe.
- Flip and fold the crepe.
- Let the hot plate become cold.
- Clean it using a sponge or dry cloth.
Here are a few things that you should avoid while using a crepe machine:
- Keep away from children.
- The device should never be left unattended.
- Keep it dry and dust free.
- Do not use the device if it is not functioning properly.
- For maintenance always contact MARCHEF.
- Do not place any object on the crepe plate while using the crepe maker.
- Avoid washing the crepe maker with water.
- Do not plate devices near walls.
A gas crepe maker is a treat for all foodies out there. It is the best investment you can make because it adds variety to your menu. We hope that this is the all information a customer should have about gas crepe makers and wholesalers. In case you want to ask something else about crepe makers, you can contact us on our website.
Please feel free to contact our friendly reception staff for any product equipment questions!